Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cards

 
 
The following are cards that I had made from card challenges that I had entered at my local scrapbook store. I had fun in creating cards out of the tiny kit we were provided. The challenge is creating a card out of three elements in kit plus a stamp from her store. We also would use items from our own stash. When I first started doing this challenge I thought how in the world am I going to make something out of this? Lol I was so new to the paper crafting industry that I was both excited and a little intimidated. Linda from Stamp Cache in Palmer AK has helped me step out of the box and just go with the flow. She would always say there is no right way or wrong way of doing something. There are no mistakes just happy surprises lol! Thank you Linda for helping me in your classes and for the card contest challenge.  I hope you all enjoy the following photos.
 
 
 
 
 
Stamp Cache Anniversary Card Contest ^
 
 
I taught myself to make this heart watching you tube channel
 
 
 
This is my take on a video I saw on you tube. I wish I could remember who's channel it was but it has been a while back for both the heart and card above. I do apologize. If I could remember I would give the credit where it is due.
 
 


I have many more but I don't want to overwhelm people. I hope you enjoy my blog. Please leave a comment and as always tips and suggestions are always welcome!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: