Friday, April 19, 2013

Hello everyone! I have been working real hard on my blog to get it up and running! I plan on applying to Primas design team call. This would be my first if I am accepted. There is so many wonderful talent out there and with much more experience than I but the way I see it I have to start somewhere. I decided to apply to the design team call because I love there products as much as I love Graphic 45 and Tim Holtz! I have to admit I am excited about applying.
We are constantly learning new things and I look forward to it with open arms.

Later today I will be working on my card contest challenge for Stamp Cache in Palmer Alaska. My card will be due soon. I'll post pictures of it once I am done with it before I turn in my card. for now I will be heading to bed. It is 12:21 AM Friday morning. See you all later and please leave any comments. If you like what you see please subscribe to my blog and share. Good night everyone and God Bless!

No comments: