Friday, April 26, 2013

It's Friday!

Good evening my friends! It is Friday! Yay! I hope all of you have a fantastic weekend. Just wanted to keep all of you up to date. Last night my best friend and I made ATC cards at her home. I had a wonderful time. Cards that were made on my part were March thru May. I took a drive and mailed them out today. Armie you should be getting those by Mon or Tues. On the May ATC cards  I did a take of Frank Garcia's tutorial. If you have not had a chance to check out this video go to Ustream  Prima Marketing live. I did not do everything that Frank had done on the scrapbook album but I was happy with the results. I did order the Album from my local scrapbook store "Stamp Cache". Can't wait till it gets here! Tomorrow I will be making a you tube video of the ATC cards I made. Of course I made an extra card of each just for me. Lol!
I hope all of you have wonderful night and remember, create, create, create and above all have fun fun fun! Bye for now. Emerald

No comments: