Thursday, April 18, 2013

Shadow Box of moms wedding day

I would like to share this layout I made of my moms wedding. I will be placing this into a black shadow box. I came across this picture as I was trying to organize my picture collection of many years. lol In This layout I used memory die cuts, In  this layout I used Kaiser craft Sweet Nothings sticker sheet for bouquet, Sweet Nothings paper for background and fussy cutting.  Die cut some tags from Memory Box, Half of a Bo Bunny Label, Tim Holtz Shimmer Sheetz, Stickles. Butterfly blanks dry embossed. Used my Spellbinders 3D M-Bossabilities embossing folder. Created Spiral flowers and used flat back pearls for the center of my flowers.  I also used  some Prima flowers and fussy cut the lace of background paper and some butterflies. Used Spiced Marmalade from Tim Holtz distress pad on a a wooden frame. This project was lots of fun!

 
This is the finished project.
 
Thank you for stopping in. Please leave a comment and as always any tips or suggestions are welcome!

No comments: