Friday, March 23, 2012

Busy Bee

Hello everyone! As you can see I have not devoted a lot of time to my blog. I just can't seem to get the hang of it. I try to customize my page with no good results. I am happy to say that I have been busy going to scrapbooking classes and card making classes and trying to creat in my own little scrap corner. At the moment I have been taking Tim Holtz classes on line. These classes are awesome! I have learned a great deal ! He exsplains the why's and How's of his distress products. Anyone reading this should check it out! It is www.onlinecardclasses.com
If anyone knows how I can add people's links and blinkies to my blog please let me know. I would like to get my blog up and running. In the mean time I am still going to try and figure it out on my own or until someone showes me. Lol! I am not computer savy!

No comments: